Section 59 Restricted Land Uses

Forms and Permits – Required for Building Permits and Zoning Changes in Intake Protection Zones

Here are forms and permits, required in municipal intake protection zones (IPZ-1 & IPZ-2), for building permits, zoning changes, and Planning Act requests through the Ontario Clean Water Act, 2006 and Section 59 (Restricted Land Uses):